Kerri Walsh Jennings Expecting a Girl




Celebrity Baby Blog





12/24/2012 at 08:15 AM ET



Kerri Walsh Jennings Expecting a Girl
Thearon W. Henderson/Getty


Kerri Walsh Jennings is thinking pink.


The three-time Olympic gold medalist found out the sex of her baby on the way live on Today Monday.


Walsh Jennings, husband Casey Jennings and sons Joseph, 3½, and Sundance, 2½, continued a previous Christmas tradition, having their doctor pen the baby’s gender on an ornament to reveal that come April, they’ll be welcoming a girl.


“We’re going to share something so special today and I’ve been dying for two months to find out,” the beach volleyball star, 34, said before breaking the news through tears. “Oh my God — we’re having a girl!”

“It feels a little cheesy if I overthink it, but I’m just not going to overthink it,” Walsh Jennings told Today prior to the announcement. “I feel like people are along for the ride with us. We’ve gotten so many words of encouragement … I welcome all the love and prayers I can get!”


– Sarah Michaud


You're reading an article about
Kerri Walsh Jennings Expecting a Girl
This article
Kerri Walsh Jennings Expecting a Girl
can be opened in url
http://newsfroterer.blogspot.com/2012/12/kerri-walsh-jennings-expecting-girl.html
Kerri Walsh Jennings Expecting a Girl